IIT Jodhpur PhD Programme Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
IIT Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur PhD Programme Assistantship 2020 from candidates enrolling in a PhD programme. The selected fellows will receive an assistantship of up to INR 28,000 per month.
IIT Jodhpur PhD Programme Assistantship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering, pharmacy, agricultural science, science, or humanities with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA, OR
- Hold an MBBS with MD/MS, BVSc with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA, OR
- Hold a bachelor’s degree of minimum four-year duration in engineering, science, medicine, pharmacy with at least 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
- INR 25,000 per month (for students having BE/BTech or equivalent and GATE score or equivalent OR MSc or equivalent in Basic Science and NET qualified)
- INR 28,000 per month (for students having ME/MTech or equivalent
Documents How can you apply?
Step 1: Applicant can click here to register as a new user.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to fill the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents and submit the application form.
Note: The applicants need to pay a processing fee of INR 300 (for General and OBC candidates) and INR 150 (for SC/ST/PD candidates) while submitting the application form.
Last date of filling online application form - Throughout the year
Application to be considered for the admission process - 30 May 2020
Selection will be based on admission criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- BTech graduates from IITs securing a CGPA of 8/10 or more would be eligible for an assistantship from the Institute, even if they had not qualified through GATE.
- Sponsored Category of students including those in receipt of any other similar Assistantship, Scholarship or Fellowship, would not be eligible for Assistantship from the Institute.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more