IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from B.E./B.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Controlled Morphologies via Phase-separation in Epoxy Blends for Electronic Sensor & Device Packaging". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 25 years of age
- Hold a B.E./ B.Tech. degree in a relevant discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Polymer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Packaging Engineering, etc.
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- Should have attained a B.E./B.Tech + M.E./M.Tech. or higher degree in a relevant discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Polymer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Packaging Engineering, etc.
- Advanced courses are done in polymers, polymer rheology, epoxies, and relevant domains.
- Hands-on laboratory experience in polymer synthesis and formulation.
- Experienced with equipment such as spin coater, rheometer, DSE, DMA, SEM, AFM optical microscope, FTIR, etc.
- Experience with microfabrication.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Soft copy of the application with all relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email. No need to send a hard copy.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualification and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No need to send a hard copy.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interviews and reasons for not being called for an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more