IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (Chemistry) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (Chemistry) 2021 from MSc in Chemistry students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Tandem Reactions Utilizing Nitrogen Ylides: Unified Approach for Asymmetric Synthesis of Diverse Heterocycles". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship (Chemistry) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry
- Be NET/GATE qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years of research experience in Asymmetric Organic Synthesis
- Have research experience in the field of asymmetric organocatalysis
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Proof of date of birth
- Academic mark sheets
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth, and copies of mark sheets of all examinations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email. No need to send a hard copy.
Application deadline: 28th January 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualification and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The positions are purely on contract/temporary basis.
- Applications will be screened on a regular basis for the interview or as per the requirement.
- There is no requirement of sending the hard copy of the application.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the advertised posts.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more