IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from candidates having a postgraduate degree in basic science or graduate/postgraduate degree in a professional course. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Elucidating the Role of Centrosome Protein CEP152 in Primary Microcephaly". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science, OR
- Hold a graduate/postgraduate degree in professional course in any branch of Life Science, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry with a minimum first class or equivalent grade
- Be below 28 years of age
- Be CSIR/UGC-NET/GATE qualified including lectureship
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated pay of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the details of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click here to register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to apply for the fellowship
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit.
Step 5: Also, send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 09th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No need to send the hard copy of the application.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of three months.
- Applications, which are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more