IIT Jodhpur ISRO Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur invites applications for IIT Jodhpur ISRO Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech. or M.S degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Film Cooling for Ejector Diffuser System in High Altitude Testing Facility". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jodhpur ISRO Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech. or M.S. in the following streams selected through GATE or equivalent test conducted by IITs or NITs;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Thermofluids/ Thermal Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Experience in CFD simulation using Ansys Fluent
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Soft copy of the application with all relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to email@example.com.
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2021
Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualification and their performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding the interview including reasons for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- No need to send hard copy of CV.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more