IIT Jammu SERB Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for IIT Jammu SERB Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&D project titled, “Room Temperature Electrically Controlled Single-Photon Emitter”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jammu SERB Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a basic understanding of device fabrication, electroluminescent devices, optics, spectroscopy
- Hold an MSc/MS (R) in Physics/Material Science/Nanoscience or equivalent with a valid GATE score/CSIR-NET qualification
- Hold a BTech/BE in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation and relevant discipline
- Hold an MTech/ME/MSc/MS (R) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Instrumentation and relevant discipline with 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send duly filled in bio-data format and photocopies of required documents in a single PDF file by e-mail to email@example.com after filling the online application form.
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 26th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an interview.
- The candidates may be shortlisted based on merit and need for the project.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce a relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more