IIT Jammu SERB Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for IIT Jammu SERB Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/MS/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&D project titled, “An aqueous rechargeable battery using Zinc anode and rGO-V₂O₅-SiO₂ hybrid as a cathode material.” The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jammu SERB Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech degree with 55% marks in Chemical/Material/ Energy Engineering with GATE qualification, OR
- Hold an MS/MTech degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Materials/ Energy Engineering
Preference may be given to the candidate having appropriate knowledge of experimentation and scientific writing.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Experience certificate
- Educational certificates from 10th class onward
- Proof of experience (if any)
- Other supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send duly filled application form and photocopies of required documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 23rd February 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 25th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and of the documents.
- There is no application fee for application forms.
- The candidate needs to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of joining.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more