IIT Jammu Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow 2020 from students having a BE/BTech degree to work on the R&D project titled “Development of high entropy alloy thermal barrier and wear resistance coatings for rocket engines” sanctioned by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Government of India under Mission Innovation. Only one post is open and the selected candidate will be awarded a consolidated salary of INR 31000 per month and HRA (as applicable).
IIT Jammu Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Master of Technology/Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Manufacturing.
- At least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marksin aggregate from a recognized technical institute/university as a fulltime program.
- The selected candidate will be awarded the salary of INR 31,000 per month and HRA for one year (on contract).
- If the candidate shows excellent performance, the contract can be extended for another year or for the length of the project.
Documents required for a successful application:
- Self-attested mark sheets, certificates, supporting documents and experience certificates
- GATE qualification
- updated CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates should follow these steps to apply:
- Step 1: Create a single PDF file containing
- Completed application form with all the details filled
- Scanned copies of self-attested certificates, supporting documents and experience certificates
- Step 2: Send the PDF via email to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be “Application for the post of JRF at IIT Jammu”).
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
- The selection procedure involves initital shortlisting of the application on the basis of the quality of application, academic history, and merit.
- Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for written test/interview after which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
- Intimation regarding written test/interview shall be posted on the Institute website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants employment in private, government or any other organization is required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
More information click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more