IIT Jammu Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for IIT Jammu Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&C project titled, “Enhancing Electrochemical Charge Storage through Ionic liquid assisted advanced functional materials”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jammu Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc/MS (R) with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks and BSc or equivalent degree from the reputed institute with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks
- Have knowledge about material synthesis, characterization, and electrochemical measurements
Preference may be given to the candidate having appropriate knowledge of experimentation and scientific writing.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per GoI norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send duly filled in bio-data format and photocopies of required documents in a single PDF file by e-mail to email@example.com after filling the online application form.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 3rd October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The interview will be held by using the online Zoom platform.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are already employed should produce a relieving certificate from their employers if selected.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
- Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more