IIT Jammu Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for IIT Jammu Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for R&C project titled, “Algorithms for Fast Computation of Principal Components for Self Noise Cancellation in Underwater Acoustics”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per GoI norms.
IIT Jammu Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech in ECE/EIE/EEE/ETC with valid GATE Score, OR
- Hold an MTech degree with valid GATE Score and specialization Adaptive Signal Processing or more specifically in SONAR Signal Processing
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per GoI norms.
- Passport size photographs
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Click on the 'Login/Apply' button under 'Contract Staff' section and create a new account.
Step 3: Once the account is created, login to fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 10th September 2020
Walk-in-Interview: 13 -14th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates have to present themselves for the written coding test/interview on the 13th and 14th September 2020 on Skype.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more