IIT Jammu Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for IIT Jammu Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&D project titled, “High Valent Emissive Ni(III/IV) Complexes for Organic Transformation and Photoredox Catalysis”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Jammu Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry with GATE/NETqualification
- Have obtained at least 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute/university as a full-time program
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send duly filled in bio-data format and photocopies of required documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 19th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no application fee for application forms.
- The candidate needs to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of joining.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and the documents.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more