IIT Jammu Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Jammu is inviting applications for IIT Jammu Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the R&C project titled, “CRISPER based diagnosis of Covid-19 using paper microfluidics". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Jammu Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology
- Have CSIR-NET qualification with at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA in aggregate from a recognized technical institute/university as a full-time program OR
- Hold a BTech in Biotechnology with valid GATE/GAT-B score with 60% marks
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send duly filled in bio-data format and photocopies of required documents in a single PDF file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 23rd January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and of the documents.
- The candidate needs to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of joining.
- There is no application fee for application forms
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more