IIT Indore Research Associateship in National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Research Associateship in National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease using Brain IUmaging Data". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Indore Research Associateship in National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Computer science/Electrical engineering or equivalent stream with good Journal/Conference Publications
- Have high-quality Journal/Conference papers in the areas of machine learning, deep learning, and biomedical applications
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send a detailed CV latest by 30th April 2021 to Dr. M. Tanveer at email@example.com with the subject line "Application for Research Associate position".
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicants' performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Complete information such as year of passing, experiences, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV.
- Any incomplete application will be rejected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more