IIT Indore DST Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore DST Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Theranostic Targeted Magnetic Nanoparticles for Diagnostics and Treatment of Tuberculosis”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per the DST norms.
IIT Indore DST Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences or in equivalent degree with first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University
- Have students with NET/GATE (will be given preference)
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per the DST norms.
- Complete information of year of passing, experience, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send a detailed CV to Prof. Avinash Sonawane(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line “Application for JRF position for DST project” latest by May 30, 2021.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Note: The institute reserved the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more