IIT Indore Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites applications for IIT Indore Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The work will be more focused towards theoretical investigations, thermal modelling of shape memory alloy structures followed by experiment. The selected fellows will receive variable fellowship.
IIT Indore Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a first-class in BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree in Mechanical/ Thermal/ Manufacturing/ Production with two years of research experience and two research publication in SCI journal
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper giving all necessary details.
Step 3: Send the completed application and supporting documents via email to email@example.com with a subject line “SRF under EMR SERB”.
Application deadline: 26th July 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 28th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted online.
Terms and Conditions
- DA will not be entitled to SRF.
- The appointment is till 28th September 2020. The interview is scheduled for 28th July 2020.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of modelling and simulation of thermal and thermomechanical systems in COMSOL/ANSYS.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more