IIT Indore Discipline of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites applications for IIT Indore Discipline of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/MSc/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Performance Analysis of Diffusion-Based Molecular Communication Systems with Active Receivers”. The selected candidate will receive the fellowship as per CSIR EMR-II norms.
IIT Indore Discipline of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be of maximum 32 years of age (The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per CSIR EMR-II project sanction letter norms)
- M.Sc./BE/B.Tech. or equivalent and at least 2 years of research/teaching experience (post-M.Sc./BE/B. Tech.) as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals;
- M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology like Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc. with GATE Qualification
The selected candidate will receive the fellowship as per CSIR EMR-II norms.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid photographic identity card
- Original and self-attested photocopies of all documents (10th class onwards)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application by filling in all necessary details.
Step 3: Send the completed application (with detailed CV along with valid photographic identity card, original and self-attested photocopies of all documents (10th class onwards)
Candidate must email an advance copy of their detailed CV to Dr Prabhat Kumar Upadhyay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and date of online interview: 11:30 AM on 09th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Online interview will be conducted through Google Meet or Skype.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interviews.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The appointment is for eight months, which is extendable further based on performance and project requirements. The appointment is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more