IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Catalytic applications of Nanocatalysts derived from single-source molecular precursor (SSMPs)” (DAE- BRNS)". The selected candidate will receive associateship of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Indore Discipline of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in chemistry/material science with experience in the areas of nanomaterial synthesis, heterostructure fabrications and their characterizations
- Have good communication skills
Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis and yet to get the degree are also eligible to apply.
The selected candidate will receive associateship of INR 47,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the complete CV (with publications details, email address and cell phone number), and copies of all academic certificates (as a single PDF file) to Dr Shaikh M. Mobin (email@example.com) by email.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interviews may happen remotely through virtual conferencing because of the COVID-19 scenario in the country. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the seminar and interview and will be informed by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more