IIT Indore Department of Space Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Space Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the CSIR funded research project titled, "Study of Accretion and Outflow Mechanisms in Compact Objects in X-ray Binaries”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per norms.
IIT Indore Department of Space Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Physics or Astronomy or equivalent disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks and GATE or NET qualification.
- Have good knowledge of programming (C/ C++/ Python/ IDL)
Experience with data analysis and astronomical data handling is not necessary but desirable.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per norms.
- 1-page statement
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV to Dr Manoneeta Chakraborty, DAASE, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “JRF/SRF application for Astrosat ISRO Projec” latest by February 28, 2021.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Complete details of NET/GATE should be mentioned in the CV.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- The CV should include details of academic grades starting from standard X onwards with details of the year of passing, university or institute, etc., and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview (via online mode).
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Documents in support of educational qualifications and experience certificates must be produced at the time of the selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more