IIT Indore Department of Science and Technology (DST) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Science and Technology (DST) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Force and Vibration Analysis in Biomechanical Preparation of Root Canals using Endodontic File System: In-vitro Study”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month (INR 35,000 per month after conversion to SRF).
IIT Indore Department of Science and Technology (DST) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a first-class degree in B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related branch
- Have qualified GATE in the relevant area
- Possess good knowledge of system dynamics, force, and vibration signature analysis as well as simulation
- Have good exposure in data analysis and signal processing
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month (INR 35,000 per month after conversion to SRF)
- Two pages write-up and a detailed CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit two pages write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. Pavan Kumar Kankar (email@example.com ), via email only with the subject line “Application for JRF position in CRG SERB project".
Application Deadline: 5th June 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for the online interview.
- Kindly mention the work experience in detail of the related field.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more