IIT Indore Department of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Wet-chemical Approach to Fabricate Visible-near Infrared Light-harvesting Photoelectrodes”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
IIT Indore Department of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Materials Science and Engineering/ Nanotechnology/Applied Physics or relevant area, OR
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics/Applied Physics
- Have a valid GATE Score
- 2 Year experience in Nanomaterials Synthesis and Characterization.
- Knowledge in Electrochemistry and Nanoscience.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit a detailed CV to -
Dr. Ajay Kumar Kushwaha,
PI of Project and Assistant Professor,
Department of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science,
via e-mail: email@example.com
The subject line should be “JRF Application for DST project” latest before 5 pm, June 5, 2021.
Application Deadline: 5th June 2021 at 5 pm
Date of Interview: 6th June 2021 after 2 pm
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The link will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview, which will be held online via Google Meet.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more