IIT Indore Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the CSIR funded research project titled, “Study of Marcum function of the second kind". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST-SERB norms.
IIT Indore Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Pure Mathematics or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks
Candidates having sound knowledge of Complex Analysis, Real Analysis, Differential Equations, and Numerical Analysis are encouraged to apply.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST-SERB norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV including all academic background and work experience to Dr Sanjeev Singh, Department of Mathematics, IIT Indore, via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line “Application for JRF position in DST-SERB project” latest by March 08, 2021
Application deadline: 08th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email for an interview (online or offline).
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more