IIT Indore Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Control Schemes to Enhance Stability and Dynamic Performance of Islanded AC Microgrids". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided).
IIT Indore Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold first-class in B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering or related branch. GATE score in relevant area is mandatory
- Have exposure to dSPACE and real-time simulation tools (encouraged to apply)
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit a detailed CV to Dr. Trapti Jain, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: email@example.com. The subject line should necessarily mention “JRF under SERB”.
Application Deadline: 5th May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for the online interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable, further based on performance up to the duration of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more