IIT Indore Department of Civil Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Civil Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the research project titled, “Pre-stressed Concrete under high rate of loading at a varying temperature of the Indian subcontinent". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per norms.
IIT Indore Department of Civil Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a valid GATE score
- Have hands-on experience in concrete structures (preferably prestressed concrete), Finite element modelling and analysis, Python or any other programming languages
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV including all academic background and work experience (if any) to Dr Abhishek Rajput, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Indore, via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line “Application for JRF position” latest by 15 Mar 2021.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email for an interview (Online or Offline).
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more