IIT Indore Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from Master degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the SACISRO funded research project entitled, “Glacier studies on Drung Drang Glacier”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per ISRO norms.
IIT Indore Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master degree in Engineering: Hydrology, Water Resources, Remote Sensing, Geosciences or equivalent branches, OR
- Hold a Master degree in Basic Sciences: Earth Sciences, Hydrology, Environmental Science or equivalent branches with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with a valid GATE score
Candidates having experience in GIS, programming, basic mountaineering skills and some field exposure to glaciology are encouraged to apply
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per ISRO norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV including all academic background and work experience to Dr Mohd. Farooq Azam, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Indore, via e-mail email@example.com with the subject line “Application for JRF position in SAC-ISRO project” latest by 5 PM March 26, 2021
Application deadline: 26th March 2021 at 5 PM
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email for interview (online or offline).
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Note: The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more