IIT Indore Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for IIT Indore Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Structural Insights of Outer Membrane Proteins (OMPs): Combating Gram-negative Bacterial Pathogens". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided).
IIT Indore Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years on the date of application
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree or equivalent in streams like Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Engineering/Life Sciences/Nanotechnology
- Have a valid GATE or UGC-CSIR (JRF)
- Have experience in working with cloning, expression, and purification of proteins from bacteria, protein characterization and crystallization, etc.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV to Dr Prashant Kodgire, Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview if conducted in person.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more