IIT Hyderabad SERB Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for IIT Hyderabad SERB Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech/MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Solar light-driven Photocatalytic Membrane Reactor for Agricultural Return Water Treatment – A New Horizon in Tackling Membrane Fouling and Emerging Contaminants". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (if stays outside the IITH campus).
IIT Hyderabad SERB Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than 30 years of age as on January 31, 2021
- Hold an ME/MTech/MSc in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Nanotechnology and related specializations with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Have done experimental work at water and wastewater laboratory involving membrane fabrication, water quality testing, pollution removal studies, and modelling, and reactor design
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (if stays outside the IITH campus).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send the documents via email to email@example.com with the subject of the email as “SERB - JRF” before 18/01/2021.
Application Deadline: 18th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be need and merit-based. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- If no candidate is found suitable, the position may remain vacant.
- Candidates may write an email for any clarification to the given email address of the PI.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more