IIT Hyderabad Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is related to the work on a DST-SERB sponsored project titled, “3D Imaging-based Vein Intrusion Guide System for Pediatric and Geriatric Healthcare". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
IIT Hyderabad Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
Minimum Educational Qualifications
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Ph.D. in only Psychology, Public Health, Nursing or Allied Health Fields (e.g., Health Communication)
Necessary skills for shortlisting:
- Quantitative and Qualitative research skills (i.e., data collection, entry, analysis, and interpretation)
- Language skills of Telugu and Hindi
- Working with vulnerable populations
- Working in multidisciplinary settings
- Manuscript writing
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 54,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
- Relevant documentation
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Should email the CV and relevant documentation for shortlisting for an interview to the given email address of the CI (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications to be submitted to the PI’s email address as provided below.
- Candidates with prior experience in the relevant area will be given preference.
- Candidates may write an email for any clarification to the above-given email address.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more