IIT Hyderabad Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for IIT Hyderabad Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per the DST norms.
IIT Hyderabad Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on the last day of application
- Hold a PhD degree in Experimental HEP or Theoretical Neutrino Physics
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per the DST norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Also arrange recommendation letters and send it directly to the PI at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 24th November 2020
Virtual interview on 26th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be need and merit-based. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview (online interview).
- If no candidate is found suitable, the position may remain vacant until filled.
- Only soft copy of applications are required.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more