IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship in Chemical Engineering 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship in Chemical Engineering 2021 from M.Tech or M.E degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the DST SERB sponsored research project titled, “Connecting operating variables, cone/jet features and mesh properties in electrospinning: using experiments and modelling to bridge theory and applications”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship in Chemical Engineering 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an MTech or ME (First class) in Chemical Engineering or allied areas such as Polymer Engineering, Polymer Science and Technology and Nanotechnology
- Have obtained a minimum aggregate of 80% or CGPA of 8.0 and above in the MTech or ME degree
A valid GATE score is not mandatory but desirable.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae
- MTech/ME transcripts and certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send a copy of the Curriculum Vitae along with copies of MTech/ME transcripts and certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as "JRF DST SERB" on or before 1st March 2021.
Application deadline: 01st March 2021
Online interview with a selection committee in March 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview conducted by the committee.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that merely meeting the essential criteria does not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The PIs reserve the right to leave the position vacant if no suitable candidate is found.
- An initial appointment will be made for a period of 11 months, and based on performance, the appointment will be extended.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more