IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MEMS) Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MEMS) Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is related to the work on a project titled, “Design of High Accuracy MEMS Accelerometer and Gyroscope for Closed-loop Sensing". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus 24% HRA per month (if the hostel is not provided).
IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MEMS) Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be within the age limit of 27 years
- Not exceed the age limit of 35 years
- Hold a Ph.D. degree with BE/BTech/MSc/equivalent in ME/EE/CH/Phys/other relevant branches with a research focus on MEMS design using MEMS software/equivalent along with exposure to fabrication
- Have relevant experience and publication in standard MEMS journals will have added advantage, OR
- Have an ME/M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering from NITs/IITs/IISc with at least 3 years of experience in MEMS design
- Have a strong mathematical and modeling background (preferably in the multiphysics electromechanical area)
- Have good academic records throughout and good writing skills
- Not have published in Predatory Journals
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus 24% HRA per month (if the hostel is not provided).
Candidates are required to send document-
- Latest CV with marks percentage, experience, and publication lists.
- Certificates/Transcripts with clear mention of discipline, percentage marks, and date of birth.
- Statement of purpose stating relevant experience towards the project.
- At least one best publication in the relevant area.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send the CV and relevant documentation via email to - firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for RA in MEMS” by 31st May 2021 (5:00 PM).
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021 (5:00 PM)
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely meeting the criteria may not guarantee a call for an interview.
- The position will be left vacant and a new advertisement with an extended date will be given if no suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email for the online interview by the selection committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more