IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Nonlinear Dynamics of a Parametrically Excited Delay Differential Equation: Application to Ship Roll with Time Delay Control". The selected candidate will receive the fellowship remuneration as per norms.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be 28 years (can be relaxed as per GoI norms)
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Applied Mechanics/Aerospace/Mechanical/Ocean Engineering with 70% marks or equivalent
- Hold a B.Tech degree in Aerospace/Mechanical/Ocean Engineering with CGPA 8
- Hold a B.Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical/Ocean Engineering with GATE Qualification, and
- Have good mathematical and analytical skills
- Have good programming skills with knowledge of MATLAB
The selected candidate will receive the fellowship remuneration as per norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send the latest CV, and scanned copy of degree certificates and grade sheets/ mark lists via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as “Application for JRF MAE” on or before 15th April 2021.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview (which will most likely be online).
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be interviewed online by Skype/Google meet.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on merit and need of the project and will be informed via email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more