IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (DMAE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (DMAE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E/B.Tech degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per IIT Hyderabad norms.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (DMAE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from an IIT/NIT OR BE/B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from other recognized universities/institutes
- Have strong motivation to work in a serious academic environment on a computational and experimental project that also offers scope for theory development
- Have experience in computer programming (MATLAB, Python), FEM (Abaqus), CFD(Ansys), and CAD (Solidworks)
- Be comfortable and have past experience with mechanical prototyping and basic electronics
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per IIT Hyderabad norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send three PDF files: 1. CV (PDF format), 2. Degree certificate and transcripts/grade sheet (single PDF), and 3. Any published papers/thesis (single PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject ‘JRF Pump and Isolators’ on or before 23rd day 2021.
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position will be left vacant if no suitable candidate is found.
- An initial appointment will be made for a period of 11 months.
- Based on the performance, the appointment will be extended.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more