IIT Hyderabad Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for IIT Hyderabad Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech or ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Local processing of coded data for large scale storage". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per SERB norms.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent with a good academic record (minimum 70%)
- Have good programming skills, and comfortable with C/C++ and python
- Have mathematical aptitude
- Have a valid GATE score
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per SERB norms.
- Copies of BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree certificates
- GATE scorecard (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send your updated CV, copies of BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree certificates, GATE scorecard (if applicable) via email with the subject line “JRF application for SERB project” to Dr Shashank Vatedka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 09th February 2021
The selection would be made through assessment of academic achievements of the candidate and their performance in the interview by a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that merely qualifying for the essential criteria does not guarantee selection/call for an interview.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via email
- The PI reserves the right to keep the position vacant if no suitable candidate is found
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more