IIT Hyderabad Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Fellowship (DFTM) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Fellowship (DFTM) 2021 from M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is related to work on a DST-SERB sponsored project titled: “Thermo Structural Analysis for Predicting Damage/Fracture in Functionally Graded Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings using a Peridynamics Approach". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per GOI norms.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Civil Engineering Senior Research Fellowship (DFTM) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. in Civil Structural/Mechanical -Design/Applied Mechanics/Aerospace Engineering with 80% aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Finite Element Method with good analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge in Programming FEM using MATLAB
- Knowledge in using Commercial Software like ABAQUS/ANSYS
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per GOI norms.
- Latest CV with photograph.
- Scanned copy of degree certificates and grade sheets/ transcripts for both B.Tech. and M.Tech.
- Brief description of projects undertaken in the past or M.Tech. thesis.
- Papers published in Journals/ Conference.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of SRF in DFTM Project” on or before 23rd April 2021.
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- The selected candidates are expected to join immediately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more