IIT Hyderabad Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for the IIT Hyderabad Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is related to the work on a DST-SERB sponsored project titled, “Robust Wind Energy Conversion System - When Deep Learning Meets Sustainable Energy Utilization". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per the revised GOI norms.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Chemical Engineering Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in research areas like Machine learning in Process System Engineering/Multi-objective optimization/Evolution algorithms/Deep learning (LSTMs and CNNs)/Surrogate modeling/Optimization under uncertainty/Bayesian Non-paramedic methods/Nonlinear control using Reinforcement Learning/Modelling and Simulations from a reputed institute
- Have a Graduate degree from the Departments of Chemical Engineering/Artificial Intelligence
- Have a Graduate degree (Ph.D.) between 2016 till date
- At least 5 international peer-reviewed journal publications in the aforementioned area
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per the revised GOI norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send your latest CV to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates appearing in the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more