IIT Hyderabad Department of Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for IIT Hyderabad Department of Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per the revised DST norms.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than 35 years of age as on 1 January 2021
- Hold a PhD degree in Chemical Engg./Materials Science Engg./Chemistry/Physics
- Have a good practical experience and theoretical understanding in electrochemistry/electrochemical systems such as electrode functions, electrolyte (salt, solvent and additive) development and design of electrocatalyst
- Also have experience in multiscale simulation and modelling of battery system using multiple packages such as VASP/GAUSSIAN/Materials Studio/LAMMPS/COMSOL Multiphysics, etc.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per the revised DST norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Send the CV with copy of two most important publications via email to email@example.com on or before 15 December 2020.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be need and merit-based. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- PhD candidates who submitted their thesis and waiting for their viva-voce examination are also eligible to apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more