IIT Hyderabad Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBE) Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications for IIT Hyderabad Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBE) Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech/MS/MSc/MPharm degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Novel biomaterials for burn wound care at the patient bedside". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship based on the candidate qualification and experience.
IIT Hyderabad Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBE) Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an MTech/MS/MSc/MPharm degree holders
- Have a GATE or NET (fellowship) qualification
- Have experience on Biomaterials processing or scaffold fabrication particularly polymers based for tissue engineering application
- Have basic knowledge on Physical, Organic Chemistry and solvent chemistry, worked with Biopolymers, basic organic synthesis
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as will be decided based on the candidate qualification and experience.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Submit the CV via email to email@example.com on or before 23rd Jan 2021, with the subject marked as “Research Assistant Position on Wound Healing (with JRF-Bio or JRF-Mat)”.
Application Deadline: 23rd January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be need and merit-based. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be on a temporary basis for a period of six months.
- Based on the performance in the initial period, the appointment could be extended till the end of the project.
- The candidate may have a strong interest to pursue a PhD.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more