IIT Guwahati School of Energy Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for the IIT Guwahati School of Energy Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.Tech/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Low-cost Transition Metal-based Catalysts for Electro-oxidation of Poly-alcohols for Application in Fuel Cells". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus Medical as per Institute norms.
IIT Guwahati School of Energy Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from any central universities, OR
- Hold a B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with GATE qualification
- Have experience in the area of catalysis and Fuel cells (preferable)
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus Medical as per Institute norms.
- CV and all other relevant supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Apply through email to Mahuya De (email@example.com) along with the signed application, CV, and all other relevant supporting documents.
The documents should be submitted as single ZIP or PDF file by email attachment on or before 26 May 2021.
Application Deadline: 26th May 2021
Interview Date: 28th May 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called through e-mail for the online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more