IIT Guwahati Department of Physics Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for IIT Guwahati Department of Physics Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 55,770 per month.
IIT Guwahati Department of Physics Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD in Particle Physics or at least have successfully defended the thesis
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 55,770 per month.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data and supporting documents via email to email@example.com.
Walk-in-Interview: 17th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- They are also requested to send two recommendation letters in the same email id to support their application within the same deadline.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more