IIT Guwahati Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for IIT Guwahati Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Computational and Experimental study of damage and failure in carbon/glass fibre reinforced composite materials”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 37,210 per month.
IIT Guwahati Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Graduate degree in a professional course, BE/BTech (Mechanical Engg.) and Postgraduate degree in a professional course, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech (Mechanical Engg/Material Science/Metallurgy)
- Have a valid GATE score of more than 500
- Have experience in manufacturing polymer composites and knowledge of programming in MATLAB
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 37,210 per month.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit an application to -
Dr Nelson Muthu (Principal Investigator)
Phone: 0361-258 3440
Application Deadline: 11th January 2021 at 3:00 P.M
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more