IIT Guwahati Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati invites applications for IIT Guwahati Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Analytical and Numerical Design of Hybrid Multiplexer for Optical Interconnect using Silicon Photonics". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 32,250 per month.
IIT Guwahati Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BTech in EE/ECE/EEE/EIE or equivalent with valid GATE score in EC only, OR
- Hold an MTech degree in VLSI / Photonics
- Have a basic understanding of semiconductor devices and optical fibre communication
Knowledge in numerical tools like Synopsys, SILVACO, OptiWAVE, LUMERICAL, MATLAB, LabVIEW etc. is preferable.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 32,250 per month.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data and supporting documents via email to email@example.com.
Walk-in-Interview: 13th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- No campus accommodation will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more