IIT Guwahati Department of Civil Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati invites applications for IIT Guwahati Department of Civil Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Cumulative Impact Assessment for Cascading Interventions in Himalayan Rivers (Ci2HR)". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus INR 5,600 as HRA and other benefits.
IIT Guwahati Department of Civil Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech in Remote sensing/geoinformatics/water resources engineering with 2-year research experience
- Hold a BTech in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Be selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- Selection process through National Level examinations
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month plus INR 5,600 as HRA and other benefits.
- Relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the applications on plain paper along with complete bio-data and supporting documents via email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in-Interview: 29th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more