IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for the IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Use of non-toxic nanoformulations for prolonging shelf life and reduction of postharvest loss of mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata) of North East India". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 40,600 per month.
IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology and
- Have two years of research experience in Biopolymer Extraction and Modification/Biodegradable Polymers/Migration Studies/Polymer Coating
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 40,600 per month.
- Educational qualification proof
- Experience proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Send an advance copy of the CV mentioning all educational qualifications, experience, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vimal Katiyar (Principal Investigator)
Phone: 0361 258 3550
Application Deadline: 25th March 2021
Interview Date: 30th March 2021
The shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for an online interview. The selection committee will decide the suitable candidate after the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more