IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for the IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Biodegradable Polymer-based Controlled-release Fertilizers and Pesticides for Sustainable Agro-economy ‘BioPolyCRF’ (xCLESPNxDBT00860xxVK010)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 41,850 per month.
IIT Guwahati Department of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree (M.Tech) in Polymer Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Food Engineering with a minimum of 2-year research experience in the area of biopolymers, bioplastics, biodegradable polymers, agronomy in relation to biopolymer efficacy.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 41,850 per month.
- Educational qualification proof
- Experience proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Send an advance copy of the CV mentioning all educational qualifications, experience, etc. to email@example.com.
Vimal Katiyar (Principal Investigator)
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021
Interview Date: 21st May 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more