IIT Guwahati Department of Centre for Energy Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for the IIT Guwahati Department of Centre for Energy Project Fellowship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "UNISED-RAA Assessment in Arunachal Pradesh". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated total salary of INR 30250 per month.
IIT Guwahati Department of Centre for Energy Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Design with 3 years experience
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated total salary of INR 30250 per month.
- Application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, postal address, mobile no., email id, etc
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Send their application/CV to the Principal Investigator giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email, Google Meet/MS Teams ID by email to email@example.com on or before 3:00 PM of 18th April 2021.
Application Deadline: 18th April 2021
Interview Date: 20th April 2021
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for an online interview.
- The selection committee will decide the suitable candidate after the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
- Call letters will not be sent to any candidate separately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more