IIT Guwahati DCDHMMA Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati invites applications for the IIT Guwahati DCDHMMA Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Configurable Digital Holographic Microscope for Microfluidic Applications". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated total salary of INR 37,210 per month plus other benefits.
IIT Guwahati DCDHMMA Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science, OR
- Have graduate/postgraduate degree in professional course
- Be scholars selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated total salary of INR 37,210 per month plus other benefits.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Download the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application/CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., e-mail, etc. to Dr. Rishikesh D. Kulkarni via e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 04.05.2021 by 05.00 PM.
Application Deadline: 04th May 2021 by 05.00 PM
Date of Interview: 06th May 2021 at 09.00 AM
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for 11 months with a possibility of subsequent renewal.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed to appear for an online interview (Microsoft Teams).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more