IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020 from PhD degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “The Synthesis and Optimization of Industrially Relevant
Molecules”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000-55,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in chemistry with strong hands-on experience of synthetic organic chemistry
- Should have demonstrated publications in international peer-reviewed journals
Note: Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis and awaiting defense can also apply.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000-55,000 per month.
- Two references details
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application with all relevant details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Casual or forwarded emails are not considered.
- Subject line MUST specify the position.
- Applications with no subject/ ill-written emails will be summarily rejected.
- Applications forwarded via job portals will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
- Candidates are expected to join immediately if offered.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more