IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “High entropy alloy nanoparticles supported CeO2 catalyst for dry reforming of CO2". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in chemistry/chemical engineering from a recognized university with at least 60% marks
- Have 2 research papers in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Candidates who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the degree can also apply.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application with all relevant details via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 07th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be selected for the interview.
*This project is based on gas-solid heterogeneous catalysis, therefore, basic synthesis and knowledge of heterogeneous catalysis are essential. Candidates with research experience in heterogeneous catalysis will be preferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more