IIT Gandhinagar Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Indigenous Heritage as a Facilitator for Sustainable Development Goals". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month as per the institute norms (based on experience and qualifications).
IIT Gandhinagar Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have obtained a doctoral degree
- Hold a PhD in Cultural Anthropology/ Heritage Sustainability/ Ethnoarchaeology/ Social Archaeology/ Indigenous Archaeology/ or allied fields, with good publication record
- Be proficient in field research, data acquisition and critical analysis, and oral and written communication skills
- Be below 35 years of age
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month as per the institute norms (based on experience and qualifications).
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details of three references
- PhD and Master degree/ marksheet
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send all the documents in a single pdf file via email to Alok Kumar Kanungo at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The initial appointment will be for one year, extendable for another year based on the performance.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more