IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in DNA Nanotechnology 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for the IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in DNA Nanotechnology 2021 from M.Sc/MS/M.Tech degree holders. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 25,000 per month plus INR 5000 HRA per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in DNA Nanotechnology 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Sc/MS/MTech in Biotechnology, Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Life Sciences, and Nanotechnology, etc.
- Be GATE or CSIR-UGC-NET or equivalent national level exam qualified
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 25,000 per month plus INR 5000 HRA per month.
- Current CV with a list of publications.
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience and why the candidates are interested in joining this project (Statement of Purpose).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Please apply by email to Prof. Karla Mercado-Shekhar
Step 4: Send the applications via e-mail to Prof. Dhiraj
Bhatia (email@example.com). The following documents must be sent as a single pdf attachment to the email:
- Current CV with a list of publications
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience and why you are interested
in joining for this project (Statement of Purpose)
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Initial appointment is for 1 year, expected to start from 1st June 2021, extendable up to one more year based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more